Public – Hive 101 Workshop “Want-to-be-Working Wives” – How spouses can best take advantage of their dependent visas
Start:February 4, 2013 6:30 pm
End: February 4, 2013 8:00 pm
Open to all those on dependency visas looking to get back into work in Hong Kong.
- Overview highlighting the constraints of being on a dependent’s visa
- Explain how these constraints can be overcome by setting up your own company through which to contract with potential employers
- 2 – 3 case studies / practical examples of the benefits of contracting through an entity
- Comparison between a sole proprietorship and a limited company
- Overview of the administrative burden and likely costs involved with setting up and running both entities
This event is FREE and open to all ladies/wives/spouses who like to be working and earning in Hong Kong.
To attend, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hive address: 21st Floor, The Phoenix Building / No.23 Luard Road / Wan Chai