Following its great success over the past years the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong is once more holding the Italian Food Festival “A Tavola!”
During the month of June 2012 the promotion “A Tavola!” (Come to the Table!) will feature some of Hong Kong’s best Italian chefs creating special menus in their restaurants incorporating their own particular regional Italian cuisine. Italy has a wide variety of different regional cuisines and this promotion will give Hong Kongers a chance to sample a good selection of these dishes prepared by authentic Italian chefs from the regions where the dishes originate.
The event will not only offer the opportunity for lovers of Italian food to discover and indulge in traditional regional dishes, but also to win a trip to Italy.
Here is how you can win a round trip to Italy:
Five thousand cards will be distributed throughout Hong Kong from the end of May displaying more information regarding participating restaurants and their menus. These cards will also be distributed at the events of the Italian Chamber.
A stamp on the promotional postcard will be given to diners at participating “A Tavola” restaurants during the promotion period each time they spend at least 250 HKD on orders from the “A Tavola” menu. The participants must fill in the coupon (including name and email address) and answer a simple question. Each completed coupon can be sent via post or hand delivered to the Italian Chamber to enter the contest. (Incompletely filled-in coupons will be disqualified).
The winner will be drawn from the pool of eligible contestants who have filled in all the coupon information and answered the question correctly.
The prize will be a return flight to Italy kindly sponsored by Turkish Airlines and a 4 night stay in a double deluxe room at the luxury hotel Palazzo Victoria in Verona. A person can send more than one coupon to enter the contest. The coupon can also be presented at “Casa Mia Wines” store and receive a 15% discount on wines products. Casa Mia Wines will forward the coupon to the Italian Chamber.
A Tavola! Participating Restaurants
- 208 (Region Calabria) – 208 Hollywood Road, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
- Angelini (Region Trentino Alto Adige) – Kowloon Sahngri La Hotel, 64 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon
- Assaggio (Region Abruzzo) – 6/F Hong Kong Arts Centre , 2 Harbour Road Wanchai Hong Kong
- Cova (Region Lombardy)
- DiVino (Region Veneto) – 73 Wyndham Street, Central, Hong Kong
- Domani (Region Friuli Venezia Giulia) – Level 4, Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong
- Gaia (Region Lazio) Chef Paolo Monti – G/F, The Piazza, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong
- Goccia (Region Campania) – Shop 2, 73 Wyndham Street, Central, Hong Kong
- Isola (Region Sardinia) – Level 3, IFC Mall, Central, Hong Kong
- Joia (Region Emilia Romagna) – R010, Level 3, Elements Mall, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon
- La Piola (Region Piemonte) – G/F, 8 Lyndhurst Terrace, Central, Hong Kong
- Osteria (Region Sicily) – M/F Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong, 50 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
- Spasso (Region Puglia) – Shop 403, Level 4, Ocean Centre, Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
- The Mistral (Region Umbria) – B2, InterContinental Grand Stanford, 70 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon
- Va Bene (Region Tuscany) – 17-22 Lan Kwai Fong, Central, Hong Kong
- Zeffirino (Region Trentino Alto Adige) Chef Tamara Mattii – 31/F, Regal Hongkong Hotel, 88 Yee Wo Street, Causeway Bay